Following a tender process, Steve Musson of Musson Liggins was instructed to act on behalf of Christian Guild Hotels who were, during 2015, celebrating 100 years of providing services to guests.
Musson Liggins was asked to provide valuation and development guidance to the company in respect of five of their Grade II Listed Hotels situated in areas of outstanding natural beauty around England.
Christian Guild Hotels provide a unique and exceptional style of hotel to the market, offering high quality hospitality from the following hotels:
• Abbott Hall Hotel, Kirkhead Road, Kents Bank, Grange over Sands, Cumbria, LA11 7BG
• Willersley Castle, Mill Road, Cromford, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 5JH
• Sidholme Hotel, Elysian Fields, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8UJ
• Treloyhan Manor Hotel, Treloyhan Avenue, St Ives, Cornwall, TR26 2AL
• Lindors Country House Hotel, The Fence, St Briavels, Lydney, Gloucestershire, GL15 6RB
We were delighted to be able to act on behalf of Christian Guild Hotels who are now a retained client of the Practice.
Kevin Mantle, Managing Director of Christian Guild Hotels, said “We look forward to working with Musson Liggins over the next 5 years”.